By The JetShopper | December 14, 2011
NYC: Top 5 Tips for Navigating the Roger Vivier Sample Sale **Review with Photos**
If you plan to stop by the Roger Vivier sample sale, here are my top 5 tips for finding what you want:
1. Once you enter the building, go to the left side of the coat check line. You can keep your bag. The right side is for retrieving your coat.
2. Although there are signs boasting the additional 20% off the already reduced ticketed price, read the fine print — Classic Buckle Shoes Excluded. Most basic non-platform classic buckle pumps are $275.
3. Shoes with multiple sizes are located at the left and center of the room.
3. One-offs are in the back to the left, adjacent to the try-on area furnished with chairs and mirrors.
4. Bags are in the center rear and on the right side of the space. There are NO more small evening bags. This clutch was snatched away from me.
5. A few accessories including wallets are still available.
Although Soiffer Haskin has a reputation of almost always making additional mark-downs towards the end of their sales, a sales associate confidently told me she didn’t expect any more discounts. If you’re looking for a classic style in black, navy or brown, head there soon since sizes were going quickly and the women there were serious shoe shoppers.
Check out my photos below.